Thursday, January 21, 2010

First of All...


To start with, here we are! Me, with my sweet hubby Tom (taken Dec 2009)... We married on 7/27/91 and bought our current house in December of 1992. For 9 months we lived in a tiny apartment while we tore out plumbing, walls, ceilings, and the entire second floor (OURSELVES)... and gradually started putting it all back. We contracted out for plumbing and drywall, but Tom has done most of the rest of the work himself. His Dad and Uncle Bill helped for the initial rounds but are in their 80's now. I've helped some, but Renovating isn't one of my major skills! I have tried to keep the "crew" fed, clothed, and as tranquil as I can...
If it will ever quit raining here, I'm going to take an outside picture of the house to post next.

No comments:

Post a Comment