Saturday, February 13, 2010

We Interrupt This Dining Room....


For the delivery of BATHROOM CABINETS!
This is the final major phase of fifteen years of renovation...
Taking them out of the boxes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The "vanity" cabinets.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
....Go HERE.

.


.


.


And these are a set of cabinets for linens & stuff...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
They go by the windows, HERE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And one last cabinet - a bench with
a drawer, to go under the window.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.Tom and I hauled the biggest linen cabinet up the stairs ourselves this morning (talk about comedy!), and he's installing it even as I write this!
.
Using a backsaw to carve the window sill out a bit.
.
Backsaw. I know the term. Impressive, Yes??
.
.
I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!


2 comments:

  1. The Cabinets look lovely. I can see why you were so excited. It's going to look lovely.

    ReplyDelete